I am a copy cat! I read someone elses blog and a month of being thankful. Everyday a post about something different to be thankful for. These are in no order just want came to me! I would say Day 1 is the hardest so many things flood through my mind that I have to be thankful for. This really is challenging for me, to pick just one!! I think I have erased and re-wrote about a million times! I am sure by the last day of November I will wish this was still the issue. I still have things to blog about, so if possible I am going to try to blend the two together.
Day 1: Fasting!
I received a text this morning from my sister in-law Julie that Eliza was released from the hospital. After spending a week an half in the hospital. Friday my other sister in law Wendy called and said we were going to host a fast for Eliza on Sunday. She had taken a turn for the worse and her intestines were shutting down. They were debating doing major surgery on her. The poor little girl was on a feeding tube. But this weekend it all turned around and she was able to come home today!!! What a blessing and joy to have her home, where she is happy and comfortable!
1 week ago










How great, we had a very similar experience with Ethan and fasting. His numbers were really low and there were going to have to do another treatment, which were pretty rough on him and me... so we held a family fast and the next week his numbers went from 35,000 to almost 280,000.... Amazing!!!! I actually do miss fasting when I'm pregnant!!!! So glad your niece is doing better, kids are so strong!
ReplyDeleteI may copy this too. I hope you don't mind. I am so glad that Eliza was able to go home! That really is such a blessing and prayers were answered!!
ReplyDeleteI would love it Heather!
ReplyDelete