1 week ago
Thursday, November 4, 2010
My Tutor
My dear sweet little Katelynn. Loves teaching maybe its a girl thing or maybe she takes after her Dad, but she loves teaching. This last week she has made it her mission to help other kids in her class. It started with her best buddy K(that is what we will call her) is having a hard time passing off her math facts. So every morning Katelynn wakes up gets ready and then is at the table making K a study sheet for her math facts. It is so cute, the other little girl is stuck on threes. So Katelynn writes out all the 3s adding problems with the answers. Then on the side writes I hope this helps! SO CUTE!!! Today on her way home, she was like Mom I have to help another kid his is name "R." "He can't spell his numbers, he's got to pass." I told her she had to do her homework first then she could make a "study sheet" for him. We were going to walmart which Katelynn is my born shopper never passes up a trip to any store. Katelynn said, "can you just drop me off at home, so I can make sure I have time to help R." It hit my heart and it melted. What a sweet girl and what a great example to me! The kids probably think Katelynn is crazy has she hands them their "study sheet." But I love that she is serving others without having to be asked. Sees something and makes it her mission to help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










That is so sweet.
ReplyDelete