Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 18

Today and everyday I am grateful for this little boy! I love my Aiden! Someone(that also has a kid named Aiden) told me the other day, did you know that Aiden means Ball of Fire! I was like nope but it makes perfect since! He is full of energy and never never let me emphasize NEVER STOPS!! He goes all day until he lays down and with in minutes is out cold! I love my Aiden he is so cute and makes sure that there is never a dull moment. I love the things he says. He is very literal. The other day the Stake Primary President was talking to the kids in Primary about how they made her heart smile. Aiden started laughing and nudged his friend "Her heart can't smile!" Our home teacher came over and said the Savior was our Rock and again Aiden laughed at him, "Jesus isn't a rock!" He loves his friends and gets so excited to see them, and talks about all of his friends so much. He loves his family, if Aiden ends up being the only boy in our house I KNOW that our girls will be taken care of with a brother like him. He does not let anyone mess with his sisters. Even if I get mad at them, he runs in to save the day. "When can they get out of quite time." He has such a imagination he plays "video games" but in the outside world. (I know crazy but the Maynor's do not have any kind of play system) He plays levels. He will say, "Level 5 beat up Monster and ninjas!" in a robot voice. Then the fighting will start down the hall way soon after. "Level 5 completed on to 6 now." I love listening to him play this. Aiden loves his daddy and things his daddy is bigger than the world. I love his strong personality. He is way to smart for his own good. He gave his room to Maylee so he does not have to clean a room! He has also figured out in the morning while Mom is sick in the bathroom, pretty much Mom will say Yes to anything! So he stands at the door, "MOM can you clean my room?", "Mom can Maylee and I have popsicle"(8am in the morning!) I do say no, but Aiden fights and fights and the last thing I want to do his fight with my son through a door while I am sitting in front of toilet. So I just deal with the aftermath of saying yes, makes life easier for the moment!


But Most of ALL!! Aiden is a Mommas Boy! Every morning after Gary goes to work he walks in my room. "Mom can I sleep with you?" He just lays there and talks and talks and visits with me and he always makes sure to share his blanket with me.



I love this boy and do not want him to change one bit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment