Thursday, November 25, 2010
Thanksgiving!
We had a crazy day today!! But it was great! Today I am thankful for my family! Gary's family came down a few weeks ago and we had a Thanksgiving Feast with them. And I thought there is no way I am doing this again in a week in a half!! My Aunt called and invited over to dinner, and of course I said OF COURSE!! We had a great time visiting, playing games and eating! I love my family and am so grateful for them and the support they are to me. I love that I am not only close to my parents and siblings, but also all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. My family is always there supporting us. In December the Brown family gets together and has a big family Christmas party. Oh the fun we have a group of sarcastic, dry sense of humor people all in the same room! AHHH The first year Gary went he understood there for my sense of humor!! :) I am grateful for my family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment