Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2

FRIENDS!!

A little over a year and half ago. I was able to quit my job. Before this time, I really did not have a lot of friends. I had the people that I worked with and we were pretty close. But once I got home I was a hermit. And on Sunday I really did not go out of my way to meet people. I always used the wonderful excuse, "I work." Right before I quit my job. I knew I needed adult interaction. Gary would be working two jobs, in order for me to stay home. And I love my kids, but after working for 10 years. I knew I needed it. So I decided I needed to put my 50% in and I have got 1000% back in return!

I have the best friends ever!

Some of my friends characteristics but no limited to

-being the best
-happy
- supportive
-shoulder to cry on
-listening ears
-willingness to share (I don't want to do all the talking)
-sweet text messages checking on me
-loving my family(they come with the package)
- running with me when I know you could have left me long ago!
-having my kids more on some days then I do!
-Trusting
-honest
-great example
-fun!!!!!!!
-listen to me whine and complain
-do not judge me. (while I am venting)
-texting back fourth (part of my venting)
-humble ( i know but still the best)
-exchanging children
-doing things together
-waking up on Saturday before the sun would even dream of it to run.
-saving me at times
-watching my kids
-strong



I know I am missing many characteristics that my friends hold. I am truly blessed to have the great friends that I have!

2 comments:

  1. The reason you have so many friends is because you are a great friend in return. You are a person who knows how to serve and who does it willingly and without any fanfare. You have been a blessing in my life and I am grateful to call you a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Ashlee said...

    She is right. I feel exactly the same way.

    ReplyDelete