Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10

Busy Busy Busy day! Which brings me to number 10 my in laws. Today and on Friday Gary's family is all coming in town to be here for his graduation. I appreciate my in laws. They always support me and Gary. They are always there to help us out. They are coming all the way from Utah to be here for Gary's graduation. I am thankful for the wonderful example that they are for us. The wonderful grandparents/Aunts/Uncles to my kids! The list continues on forever but beyond I am thankful for my father and mother in law for creating the best husband in the world!! MY HUSBAND!!

I really am thankful for them. This could be one of those really long blogs but to be honest I still have a billion things to do before they get here and Maylee was up half the night. Aiden was up before 6am. So I am running at a steady 1 mile per hour and need to get things ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment