Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 9

Today I had a doctor appointment I finally made it to 12 weeks. Which brings me to Number 9

Pregnancy

This being number 4 you would think it would be a cake walk by now. I love my kids and I would do anything for them including being pregnanct a billion times to get them. But this does not mean that I enjoy being pregnant! I hope that does not make me a terrible person. I feel awful at times for not enjoying every moment of my pregnacy. There are plenty of people out there that can not have children and I should enjoy and love every moment. And the weird thing is I am thankful to be able to be pregnant to bring these wonderful spirits into our home. Just the throwing up several times a day and feeling like the bed to the bathroom are miles away and still in the middle of that journey having to take care of three children. But the moment that child is born and you look into their perfect faces it feels you with more joy then you can ever hold it is beyond worth it. My favorite picture of a mother's birth is the face of the mother the first time they see there child. It brings me to tears just thinking about it.

This pregnancy so far, as been different then the rest. First of all with all of the other children it has taken Gary and I 7 to 9 months to get pregnant. After coming home from girls camp I had a strong feeling that it was time to have number 4. I just knew a child was missing. Gary was like are you sure. I replied NO but it is what the Lord wants. Well it usually takes 7 to 9 months to get pregnant. So hopefully by then we will be ready. September came and I took a test it came out negative, a week later took another one negative, we are approching the end of September and without getting into to much detail I knew something was wrong. So after a football game Aiden and Gary were in the other room. Aiden was screaming and yelling at Gary for something and I laughed thinking watch it be a plus sign. And sure enough with a screaming 4 year old and whineing 18 month old outside the bathroom door I found out I was pregnant!!

I countinued running and working out preparing for a half marathon. The plan was to make it till I guess a week from now and tell everyone at the race that were expecting number 4. But the doctor found out, and said NO NO NO!! Which now that I am at this point in my pregnancy I know that he was beyond right. The first few weeks were not terrible. Week 7 hit and the feeling of never ending stomach flu hit. Week 8 was probaly the worse. OKAY NO JUDGING OR SKIP THE REST OF THIS PARAGRAH. Week 8 was awful. The nasuea was awful. The baby is also laying in a weird position right by the flabian tubes. Which leads to awful cramps. Week 8 I was excited for the baby, but for 7 and half months of being sick. Not being able to eat, stressing about the cramps, and enduring the cramps. The cramps were coming all the time and were just beyond painful. I ended up breaking down thinking how can I do this I can't I am not mentally, emotionaly, and physcally strong enough to endure it. TEARS and Tears later. Gary gave me a blessing. I think it was mostly for strength to endure this with some kind of strength. Then I felt so guilty for not being thankful for this gift. The gift of being able to beer children. How selfish of me. I just was not ready to be sick for that long.

The blessing must have worked and maybe I should have broke down 3 kids ago. The pregnancy has turned around. I still have awful days but I HAVE GOOD DAYS!! With the other kids I was sick every day for the whole 9 months! To have good days is wonderful! Just to get a grasp on the difference with the other 3 kids I lost anywhere from 30-35lbs the first 3 months per pregnacy. This one I have only lost 6lbs! And I am 3 months. I have also been running and am running a 5k at Valley of Fire on the 20th and doing the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving. I just came to mind setting if this is our trial right now me being sick, I can handle this! And I can handle this and be thankful for this trial. I can handle this! I get a reward of a beautiful child at the end of it. What a wonderful blessing.

So girl or boy!! That's right to some of my friends I do have both!! :P Everyone that I know including everyone in this house thinks we are having a boy. EXCEPT for me!! I think it is a girl. The reason why a boy would be to perfect not only would we have 2 boys and 2 girls we would also have girl, boy, girl, boy. To perfect. Got to throw another PERFECT girl into the mix! Plus if I have a boy Aiden wants to name it Ninja Turtle Iron Man Maynor. But on the same hand if I have a girl Aiden said it would have to sleep in my closet!!

Names we always come up with names quite fast in the Maynor house, but at the same time these names do not always sick through out the whole pregnacy. Maylee was Abigal till I was 8 months pregnant. And we changed it to Maylee which is the perfect name for her. So at this time we are going with Emma Eve for a girl and Dallion Warren for a boy I know disapointed not Ninja Turtle Iron Man Maynor.

I am thankful for my pregnancy. The privalage of being able to bring these spirits into our home. I love my kids and would endure anything to get them here. I am truely grateful for each and everyone of them.

WoW if you are still reading this that would put you on my friends list for caring about my pregnancy thank you!

Also I am 12 weeks I left my trigger alone I thought about turning it to the date that I will have the baby which is a week earlier. I left it at a my due date May 24, the baby grows so much and I want to see what he or she is up to every minute of it!

3 comments:

  1. Yes I endured to the end and read your beautiful post. I'm so happy for you and sorry that you are sick so much. If you need anything I'm definitely there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read the whole thing, and loved it. Can't wait to meet Ninja Turtle Iron Man Maynor. I'm so glad you haven't been as sick with this pregnancy too. I guess number 4 will be your perfect child. (I think your other 3 are pretty good too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay it only took me 2 days to read this whole post Korina! LOL I'm kidding. I must agree with Aiden though, I really like the name Ninja Turtle Iron Man Maynor. I'm glad you haven't been as sick, and hope the rest of it goes smooth for you. :)

    ReplyDelete