Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 11

Today I am thankful for funny comments.

There is never a dull moment around the Maynor house. It seems like something is always going on a peace and quite is something that will never be heard in the Maynor home for a long time, and then I will miss it.

Aiden comment of the night must have been when he gave up his room to Maylee. That way he will not have a room to clean!

Or yesterday when he asked beyond serous. "Mom are you real?"

Or Maylee whose new favorite word is NO. And she goes around the house repeating it over and over again. Or found a toy that looks like a microphone, so she sings in it. So cute and sakes her little shoulders. I totally need to video tape it, it is beyond adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment