Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Our ward had a trunk or treat. And you will see that I was terrible with picture this year! So I have zero pictures of Aiden!!! I put the camera in the stroller and then Maylee decided to walk which equals Mom with no camera. EXCUSE #1!

Aiden is not pictured in this picture, for the fact he was not getting near this!! And as you can see Maylee was wishing she was to big for Mom to place in a green man's lap!!

And after a night of partying, eating way to much candy,and up way to late. You get a girl who really needs to go to bed and OH YES a bath!! (check out her hair and there is no pony-tail holding her hair up!)

I will have more Halloween pictures when I steal them from Sarah!!

3 comments:

  1. So fu.! They"re coming soon - today, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mayless just doesnt look thrilled at all. Hope she had some fun out of all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I guess I'm tired. Yes i know how to spell her name and No I have no idea what I was thinking. Sorry!!

    ReplyDelete