Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 7

I am thankful OH wait I was thankful and hopefully will be thankful for my computer!!!

It is my outlet
It is my way of communication
It is my online Journal
It is where I place thousand of my kids pictures
It is my facebook connection
It is my email
It means so much to me!!!
And maybe these are the things my dear Maylee noticed, that I became to relient on a object. So today as Aiden was playing one of his games. The little SWEET girl spilled water on my computer!! :( AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH It automatically went blue and shut down. I am hoping a few days of drying out just maybe I will be able to enjoy my computer once a again.
We are blessed we do have two computers, but the other one is Gary's and he uses his for work. I understand sharing is caring but really I do not like sharing computers!!! I am sure I will learn a lesson out of this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment