Friday, October 29, 2010

Here and There Report

Katelynn school had a parade around her school. I was able to go and snap a few cute pics of her!


Her school also had a harvest festival Maylee won a cupcake from the cake walk and was sharing it with her friend "Syd" has Maylee calls her!

Katelynn with her best girl pal Kaylee waiting in line for the haunted house. Katelynn, Kaylee and Hayden went into the Haunted House. They all came out not looking like it really bugged them. I later found that has soon as the three of them entered they started screaming. The lights were turned on!

And he scored!


Eating with buddies.

I had to make a rule that as of NOVEMBER 1st!!! There will be no more shorts aloud out of the house! Katelynn loves shorts and wears them every single day.

Aiden's preschool class had a Halloween party. I went and stayed for a little while they had a great time.


And I had to do at least one crazy Halloween hairstyle! This is supposed to be a spider web with 2 spiders in it!! ARE YOU SEEING IT??


Gary's sisters little girl had to have her appendix taken out a few weeks ago and has had a few complication. She has been in the hospital for a over a week, please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. We love this girl and can't wait to see her healthy and happy. We love you Eliza!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love looking at pictures of your kids! I LOVE the spiderweb in Katelynn's hair! It really looks cool. I would never have thought to do that. It looks like that carnival was super fun, glad your family has had a good holiday so far. We'll pray for Eliza for sure! Keep us posted on her health! Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete