Friday, October 15, 2010

ITS A...........................................

I don't know! But I knew you would read if that was the post! I went to the doctor this last week and got hear one of the best sounds. The sound of my sweet child's heart beat! AND it was so great! It just makes everything seem real and just so wonderful.

Prego report: I am 8 weeks and 2 days. My official due date is May 24, 2011, but I am a C-section Pateint. If everything goes as planned I will have the baby on May 17, 2011. So on my countdown to the side is set to May 17. Because I am selfish and want to see the countdown!!

Running- The doctor said I could countinue to run. Not 12 miles but 3 miles is good! He said he actually thinks the running is probally helping a little, I am not having quite as bad nasuea as I did with the other kids!

So picture!

Its the cute blob in the blob!

5 comments:

  1. I just love this post! I can't wait for May!!! Also I am glad the doctor did say no to running. Give the kiddies kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha! =) I'm so excited for you guys!! I can't wait till I'm not the only one with a big prego belly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Cute post! You had me going there for a sec!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew as soon as I saw your post you couldn't really know what the baby was! But I went for it anyways!

    ReplyDelete