Monday, October 11, 2010

This Boy!

This little boy I have cracks me up! This may be a boring blog to some. I just want to remember the funny things this little boy says!

First let me tell you about my Peter Priesthood. These really crack me up, because he is crazy and how well he gives others advice.

Scene: We had one of Aiden's friends over and she hit her sister.

Aiden: Do you want to be like Laman and Lemuel? Laman and Lemuel hit! Do you want to be a Nephi and be nice or mean like Laman and Lemuel?

The little girl thought Aiden was crazy! (just in case you are wondering NO Aiden never tackles his sisters)

Scene: Somebody was taking toys from the other kids.

Aiden:Do you go to church? Church kids do not steal!!

Scene: Maylee eating cereal and not sharing with Aiden

Aiden: Maylee, sharing is caring, do you care about me!

of course Maylee looked at him and grabbed her cereal and ran!

Other Aiden statements

Aiden was doing flips on the floor. And Maylee was tearing the doors off my entertainment center!

Aiden: Look Mom I learned how to do this and Maylee learned how to do that! As he points to her! (add entertainment center to my want list)

When ever he wants a drink he pretends his hands can't work or they go crazy till he gets a drink. Its really awful they just will not stop flying everywhere. (do not worry once he gets a drink he is healed!)

Gary's Dad makes us JAM. We ran out. The other day Aiden wanted a PB&J Sandwich which I made him. He took a bite

"I'm not eating this. It's not grandpa's Jam!"


In his preschool every day they have to do things on a calendar. One day this month is hug a tree! Whatever right!!

Aiden:"I'm not hugging a tree! I'm not a bear!"

Again like no other kid. Aiden had show & Tell. I thought he would love this. Not my son he was ticked.
Aiden: "I have to bring a toy to school and show them! I don't want to show them!" It went on and on and on. I ended up sneaking something in his backpack.

This is one about both of my kids Katelynn and Aiden. A kid in Katelynn's primary class told the kids that him and his mom where both elves and they really worked for Santa Claus. Well of course this is true. This Sunday that little boy's mom got called into Primary. Both kids are worried because now Santa will be watching them in Primary!

Okay Okay one last one! We were watching General Conference

Aiden: Mom where is President Hinckley?
Mom: Aiden, President Hinckley died.
Aiden: WHY?
Mom: Because he was older and got sick. And it was his time(I went on But Aiden only heard the first four words)
Aiden: But Mom they are all old!

I love this boy so much, he cracks me up and he's always surprising me. He rubs off on all of us. He is teaching Maylee very well. My house is never quiet and I hope it won't be quite for a very long time.

4 comments:

  1. He is such a little character! That is why he and Luke get along so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a load of fun you guys must have in your house! He cracks me up! I will have to let Ethan know that Santa has an insider working in the Primary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "they are all old" . . . made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiden is so cute! I'm sure it's never a dull moment in your house!

    ReplyDelete