- The newest one at night, in the morning, in the middle of the night anytime she wants out of her crib. She screams, she cries and she yells OWIE!! She knows I can't just ignore I have to check on her. We open the door and there she stands with her arms out and her huge smile upon her face!
- "MOM" is not me. It is I want I want I want!! ALL I hear is MOM MOM MOM even if I am not even in the room. And there she is pointing to whatever she wants screaming my name! I think this is because I'm the parent that gives in so if she wants something she knows her MOM will give it to her!
- "Share" give it to Maylee
- When she has something she hold it tight and screams "MEME"
- She has decided she only likes to eat a few days a week. On the other days I put the food in front of her she says, "EWWW Gross Poop POO!" ( I know real nice, mostly when you at a restaurant or somebody house and she is screaming this!)
- If you ask Maylee, "Where is the baby?" She points to herself "CUTE Baby!" (so humble)
- Her favorite, she thinks she is so funny when she does this. I ask is "Momma cute?" She replies "DADDA CUTE!" then she laughs so funny!!
You may wonder why we put up with such a TURD and the answer is explained in a picture!

That's right this smile! It melts my heart I love it I can't get enough of Maylee huge smile that really is her whole face! I just love this girl to pieces. She learns so much each day and even though I am not always excited about the tricks she may learn I love seeing my Maylee personality and the little girl she is!










She is very cute! I see why you can't resist that little girl.
ReplyDelete