Friday, December 31, 2010

The End of the Year!

This year I think the biggest goal I set was getting into shape! I was able to prove to myself with a lot of hard work, determination and tons of support I was able to get there. This year I think we have set two major goals!!

1st goal- Once again will be getting back into shape. This time next year I would like to be pre pregnancy weight and endurance if not even better!!

Plan
  • Continue working out while pregnant.
  • Using my Wii Fit.
  • After having the baby run a few races leading up to a half marathon
  • Counting on a my husband, kids, and Friends support once again!
  • And after the past few weeks start eating much much better!!
2nd goal- This is more like a family goal! That is to be much better savers. It is a time you can never be to prepared.

Plan

We have our plan for this one! I will give more details later, but I am beyond excited for this and feel very blessed and grateful!


My husband and I have also set some spiritual goals, but we will keep those to ourselves. But I am excited for those also!

I love setting new goals and the first few weeks full of motivation and determination!! The hard part is continuing on through out the whole year!

I am excited for the new year more then anything is meeting our newest member of our family Dallin and making memories with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment