Christmas at the Maynor's house was nice we all had a great time. And okay maybe a little spoiled at times.
The following pictures are the kids getting their Santa gifts.
The following pictures are the kids getting their Santa gifts.
I need to get a high speed camera Aiden never stops so he always looks like a flash of my son going through a room!

And Maylee! Wasn't very sure of her gift, so she stood on the opposite side of the room from her gift! Giving it this strange look!

This was Maylee's gift! I was super excited about this gift. What do you buy a little girl who has two siblings? A yellow bus full of balls! But has you see she was not as excited as me!
Eventually she warmed up to it, when she figured out she could throw balls out of and hit her brother.She also got a Sit and push little car which she was also scared of once again! But luckily she also warmed up to that one also.
Our big gift this year was yes a Wii! We were all pretty excited about this gift. So I video taped the kids opening it!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!












How fun! Glad you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWe are sooo tempted by a wii. i'm glad they enjoy it. ;)
ReplyDelete