Sunday morning Katelynn could not wait to put on her Christmas dress. As soon as she ate breakfast she asked, "Can I put my dress on now?" Remind you church does not start til 1pm. But she said she would be careful. So I let her, then Aiden ran over, "Mom can I put my costume on too?" I was so excited I really thought it would be a fight to get Aiden to wear his red shirt. I said, "of course!"
My girls getting ready for church with make up and all. Yup Maylee has already mastered make up. We have a rule make up in the house but not out of the house.
My girls getting ready for church with make up and all. Yup Maylee has already mastered make up. We have a rule make up in the house but not out of the house.

And for this red shirt I was so exited for Aiden to be wearing. He came down in his Costume! My boy!

Not quite his bright red shirt I was looking for, but he is purely my boy. He came down ready to play and all he got was his sisters playing with make up! I will be beyond thankful for whatever the Lord decides to bless us with, but I know this little boy has a BOY on his wish list!! If it is a boy I may have to take him home in bubble wrap!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment