Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So Excited!!

I am super excited. I wanted to make flower bows for Katelynn and Maylee's hair for a long time. But just time has always been in the way. Today we went to the hobby lobby and my sister and I saw some flower bows for 4.99 each. And I said, "We could totally do this!" So we did! We bought all the supplies between a few stores and split all the supplies. We made 25 bows in about a hour! I love it and had so much fun and super excited!!

Day 1 of Bow Making!


.20 or less for the flowers we bought them at the dollar store for a $1.oo for a bundle.
.16-Barretts we bought them at hobby lobby for $3.95 a bag 25 in a bag.
.20- for the gems that go in the middle. Again hobby lobby $3.95 a bag of 20.
.01- Not sure about that figure. I bought ribbon at JoAnnes to go around the barretts to hide the silver part on the side and it only cost .50 for the spool of ribbon.

Total cost .57 cents each!! That beats 4.99 any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment