Monday, December 13, 2010

More Christmas!

Friday was the ward party. Which of course this great mother forgot her camera! The kids had a great time though. And even a special guest showed up! Santa Clause!! The kids loved it!!!! They were funny Maylee was not having it. Katelynn wanted the treat. And Aiden made me tell Santa what he wanted. So Santa said, "Aiden what do you want?" Aiden, "Mom tell him!" So I said something then Aiden would say, "what else mom." Why he didn't just tell him in the first place I don't know!

Then Saturday. I had the RS Temple brunch always a nice way to celebrate the Christmas season!

That night my family the Browns get together every year to have a Christmas party. I look forward to this event seeing all my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. And now all of their families. This year one of my cousin's Chase came down all the way from Alaska. It has been awhile since I had seen him, it was nice.

All the kids!

Santa comes every year. When I was a kid one of my aunts had a horse and carriage so would get to go around with Santa. Vegas developing like it did, no more horse and carriage. But still a Santa! Mrs. Clause made the kids pillow cases and if they shake the pillow case you can hear a bell and Santa can here it also! The kids had a blast waiting and looking for Santa. Running from one end of the house to other searching for Santa!




It was a lot of fun being able to see all of my family! We did not stay to long but still had a great time.


Sunday- The Katleynn and Aiden along with 4 other little kids sang, "Away in a Manger." They did really well. Aiden faced the crowd and actually sang a couple of verses! And Katelynn was a little nervous but went up there and did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment