day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you and your friends
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- another picture of you and your friends
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
day 13- a letter to someone
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you love.
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave for a lot
day 24- your last five facebook status'
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- what do you think about your friends
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
day 30- your favorite song
And since this month has 31 days I'll try to think up something for New Year's Eve.
Day 1
At least I started off on the right leg! 15 things interesting about me. I DON'T see I told you I would fail at this...................
1. MMM its not a good thing when you get stumped on the first one. I don't like feet. I hate feet. I would say I am scared of feet. The thought of them makes me sick. I make Gary wear socks and I hate when I can see a foot out of the corner of my eye. So gross. My siblings used to hold me down and stick their gross disgusting feet in my face. I may never forgive them for this.
2. I will kind steal this idea from Sarah. From 5th grade and on through school I played the clarinet. I only was in band so I could go to the ball games. In Texas none of the games where in Town. So if you were in the band you got a free ride to all the games!!
3. I grew up in Texas. On a farm, I used to feed cows bottles yup was a total farm girl!
4. I am a convert to the church.
5. It drives me crazy that my husband is such a procrastinator!! I will be a day away from baby before he finally writes up lesson plans. Every day I give him a new list of babies names AHH why do we have decide now Korina we still have like 12 months!! AHHHH I am the stresser and he never worries!! It is probably why we are perfect together but it still bugs me!!
6. My dad dated a girl named Korina and that is how I got my name! I am not sure okay I KNOW I would never name one of our kids after anyone Gary ever dated!
7. I hate crying. I hate not having control. When I cry I don't have control and I just can't stand it. And some days I am so emotional I just want to hide in my room. It comes to the point that someone says Hi and I break down into tears and I don't even know why! I can't stand it!!
8. When I worked I was super organized and always had list. Now that I stay home I feel like I am the most unorganized mother in the world.
9. When I was young I used to run a lot. Actually at Chaparral High School here in Vegas I held a few records. I am sure they are beyond beat by now. I used to run all the time. Then I got married and then pregnant with Katelynn. And then there just was no time. Amazing how I find time now with 3 kids but couldn't find any then. I think that is why it bugs me so badly how slow I am!! But at least I am out there!!
10. This is kind of interesting but more on the confusing side. I have 2 full siblings, 1 half sibling and 3 step siblings. Try explaining that to someone when they ask you how many sibling you have!
11. I am very competitive and never back down to a challenge.
12. I rarely say NO! And its not because I can't! I really do enjoy helping others and I have been between a rock or hard spot plenty of times and help is always nice. Plus, it takes a lot to ask for help so if I can help I really do enjoy it.
13. I think this is my first year to ever stick to my new years resolution!
14. I love taking baths. I take a shower to clean all the dirt off then a nice bath!! I love them! Mostly right now with it being so cold!!
15. I may complain at times But I LOVE MY JOB!!! I love being a mom!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH I made it!!










Yay! I can't wait to read them. In a way I think it is a little easier than thinking of the 30 things to be thankful for - not that I'm not thankful for that many things, but with this there is a little more direction.
ReplyDeleteLove these. It made me realize how much I really do know you! Love ya sis!
ReplyDelete