First! Where oh Where am I going to put all my children!! We have a 3 bedroom house. In a few years it will be easy 2 girls in one room 2 boys in the other. But for now where to put all these kids! I feel bad I don't even know if Aiden knows where his room is because we have been switching him every night trying to figure out what is going to work.
Issues!
Easy Answer your thinking Aiden- NOPE! Aiden has night terrors and wakes up through out the night sometimes a few times a night and other nights sleeps through the night no problem. Plus Aiden likes to entertain the baby giving him toys, getting in his crib, giving glasses of water; Aiden can translate what babies want(no I don't really believe this) so he has to give it to them!!!
Maylee- Is the lightest sleeper in the whole wide world. I open a door and that girl is up!
Katelynn- Would probably be the best answer. She sleeps like a rock, but she does not want to leave her room. And has got stuck with all the babies!
All- We may put Katelynn, Aiden, & Maylee all in one room! AHHH!
At the this point. We have Maylee in Aiden's old room while we try to get her used to sleeping in a regular bed. And Aiden and Katelynn in the same room for the time being. The baby sleeps in our room for the first few months anyhow but still have no idea where to put all of them!!
Next! After seeing that He(Gary) gets another boy he is beyond done having kids!! Which I THINK we are done, but would like to wait a year before we start giving things away or donating stuff. Gary on the other hand was ready to put all the girls clothes in a trash bags this morning. It is just such a huge decision to make. I am not even 30 years old, can I really make such a huge decision. My other reason is every time I am pregnant I say, "I am never doing this again!" AND here I am once again!! I just want to have that feeling of completion and I really hope when this baby gets here I feel it!!
16 hours ago










Calm down!! =) It will all work out. It always does. Maybe you can talk to people in the ward and see if anyone knows of a 4 bedroom for rent, ya know, in ward boundries. =)
ReplyDeleteUMM Moving is not happening!!! And even if we did have 4 bedrooms still would not help two kids would still have to share a room. It will all workout.
ReplyDelete