Katelynn had a award ceremony yesterday. She received the academic award the All-Star Award and the Citizenship Award. I was so proud of her. She is such a good girl. She was so excited I think she must have changed her clothes at least 10 times that morning getting ready for the big engagement!



She also received her First Trimester Report Card yesterday. Last Year one of my friends Ashlee wrote the teachers comments on her blog. And I thought what a great idea. I loose everything and anything, but this is something I can for sure find!
1st Trimester Comments:
Katelynn is a diligent worker and completes her daily assignments on time. She loves learning and enjoys helping other students who are struggling. In math, she can solve addition and subtraction problems to ten. She would benefit from counting different sets of coins at home, pennies, dimes and nickels; and determining the value. Continue to help Katelynn practice her math facts every night. Katelynn loves writing and is writing complete sentences without assistance. Please encourage her to write stories including character, setting, a problem and solution. She could then share these stories with others. Katelynn is reading above grade level books with some comprehension and fluency. Asking Katelynn questions about the book she is reading will help improve her comprehension. Continue to read every night and record her minutes on the reading log.
I really enjoyed the teachers comment it gives us something to continue working on to help Katelynn to continue to learn and better herself.










No comments:
Post a Comment