We have had a crazy week around the
Maynor house this week. Sunday after Stake Conference I noticed our fridge was broke. We ended up sticking everything into coolers. Monday we waited around the house all day waiting for the fridge to get fixed. That night I noticed
Aiden and
Maylee barely ate anything for dinner. Then that night
Aiden was up all night till eventually I gave up and stuck him in bed with us. Which is a big No No in our house. To be honest it is the first time that any of our kids have ever slept with us. Tuesday morning we woke up
Aiden sick and
Maylee with a really high fever.
Aiden ended up with allergies. He is taking Zyrtec in the morning and
Bendryl at night. Now if only
Maylee could have been this easy. It has been such a long week. We took her to the doctor she had puss on her tonsils which throws out my idea that babies can't get sore throats. Double ear infections and
Rosela and is teething on top of all of it. Her temperature hit a little over 103. The poor girl ended up with blisters on her tongue. Which meant not eating a thing. All she wants is me to just to hold her and she is usually crying while I am holding her. But when I dare put her down she starts screaming. Poor girl. She is miserable. Thursday afternoon she finally broke her fever and was starting to even smile! :) Which made me so happy. Friday she woke up with the last part of the virus which is the rash that covers her whole body. So we are back to the screaming and me holding her every waking hour. As I write this blog she is setting on my lap whining away. I just feel awful for poor little girl I can't wait to have my happy girl back. I hate seeing my kids sick. Mostly when all I can do is love them. Well here are a few pics of a pitiful family.
Maylee feel asleep on the floor. Poor girl but I must say she looks pretty cute.


Every once in awhile Gary gets to go home in between jobs. Usually he comes home to a very energetic home. But this week.......


I always think of all the things that I am going to miss when my kids get older and I would have to say I will definitely miss cuddling. Sometimes I lay there thinking of everything I should be doing. Then I remind myself this is only going to last for just a little longer then I squeeze a little tighter.
P.S. Does anyone else notice those lovely bags under my eyes? Sleep would be great right about now. Oh well once they hit teenagers I won't be able to get them out of bed I will get my sleep then!
Oh Korina, I am tired for you just thinking about it! Let me take your kids this next week so that you can take a nap. There's nothing quite as frustrating as a nonstop whining baby! Sorry.
ReplyDelete