Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Aiden


Oh how I love my boy! The thing that I love the most about Aiden is his imagination. And YES his craziness (I know I can't believe I said it). He cracks me up and makes me laugh so hard. I love setting there and just watching him play with all of his toys. He is a wild boy, but he is my wild boy. And I would not have him any other way.






Notice how he has his sword is tucked into his pants!




2 comments:

  1. His wildness is all too familiar to me! I love it. I understand why Lukey likes him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that was some Awesome dancing! It is amazing to me how these boys can be so crazy.... And you are right, I hate to admit it but I do love my Ethan because he is who he is!

    ReplyDelete