I started off the day by sleeping in! Oh how I needed to sleep in past 7am. It was so nice.
Young Women Fundraiser we sold candy bouquets. So of course we bought one but we ended up being a few bouquets short so I ended up giving up mine. Oh Well, like I really need that much sugar! I am already sweet enough RIGHT??
Breakfast! An egg sandwich!
That night for Family Home Evening Katelynn was in charge of the activity. She had us make hearts and write something in them for Mom! She is so cute when she is in charge she was born a teacher! :)
Katelynn's Heart it says, "I love you Mom your the best"
Is it sad that I can't find Aiden's heart but he made this at church.
I always give Gary a hard time for never writing me letters! And well, Gary is not very romantic, so part of my Mother's Day gift is a letter! If you are surprised I am posting it, it is in French so Good Luck Reading it! My thoughts about being a Mother: Motherhood is never boring. I feel so blessed to be able to be a Mom. One of the greatest gifts the Lord has given me is the privilege of raising these wonderful spirits. My favorite part of being a Mom is the love between me and my children. I am also grateful for a supportive husband. I could not do it without him!











No comments:
Post a Comment