The day finally came where I became brave enough to get rid of the bottle. I decided to do it last Monday and I did not tell anyone. To be honest I did not think I would be strong enough to let go of this wonderful invention! I have been the worst with Maylee when it came to the bottle. Maylee always had one and even after she turned one I was still even using formula. When Maylee wouldn't eat anything it was so nice just to make her a bottle and know she was getting all the nutrients that she needed. The bottle also served as her Binky she would just walk around with the bottle hanging out of her mouth. But anyways Monday after washing the dished I
THREW away
ALL the bottles. Then I knew there was no turning back and I am so thankful I did throw them away. The first 3 days she cried non stop. I just wanted to hand her a bottle and have her be happy. We watched a baby one day last week. And poor Maylee kept looking at his Bottle and she would say in a very crying way, "Ba Ba" and point to the bottle. It was just awful. But we are finally bottle free!!
We traded these in
FOR

Okay only joking she does have a few sippy cups!

No comments:
Post a Comment