On Feburary 21, 2010 I wrote how Gary and I TOGETHER had lost Katelynn. I am proud to announce that Gary and I EACH have lost Katelynn!! Gary has lost 38lbs and I have lost 40lbs!A little about our journey. Gary started in January after seeing the picture we took in the Beligio Garden. (below before Picture) He begun walking 4 days a week. He wakes up at 4:45am and would walk on our treadmill. Then he slowly added in cutting out calories and then our treadmill broke. And he hit the road! He is now running, he hates it but he wants to get healthy. Last week he went to the doctor(Gary takes cholesterol and blood pressure medicine.) The Doctor called the other day and his meds were cut in half!! Talk about motivation!! He is doing so well I am so proud of him!!
Before
Before
After
Korina's Journey! I started well I really started. I think I have been on diet for my whole adult life. But this lifestyle I am just finally sticking with! The first of November I started to workout in the Park with Marlo, Kim, Monta, & Monica. We would workout in the park 3 days a week. A healthy competition with Sarah. I was doing pretty good till mid December hit and well went crazy with Christmas goodies. January I started over again being 6pounds down. A few of us started a blog and a goal to run a half marathon. I was working out 5 days a week till the half marathon. Since then I have not been running as many miles!! But I have bumped up the working out to 6 days a week. Gary and I are a tag team. Gary works out till 5:45am he walks in and I walk out! I come home at 7am then he heads to work. It was funny last Saturday I came home from our long run. And Aiden said "bye Dad!" It was so funny. So since January I have lost 34lbs. My next goal is to loose 10lbs by the second week in July. And then 7 more by my birthday August 5!! I am so thankful for great friends and their support. Knowing they are at the park waiting or Saturday runs makes me get out of bed! And knowing I have to report to the blog! I also love going through this journey with my hunny!!
Before
After












I am so impressed! That is wonderful
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you two!! I think it is great that you are both motivating each other and that you are both seeing progress! It really is so much easier to work out and to eat better when you have a partner to do it with or someone to report to! You both look amazing too!!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing!! I admire your motivation to get up and out of the house that early in the morning. Good job!
ReplyDeleteYou guys inspire me to try and get my lazy bum out of bed and get my workout done earlier in the day. Keep up the good work. You both look great!
ReplyDelete