I love playgroup. Wait I mean my kids love playgroup....
One of our favorite days of the week is Playgroup day! The kids go crazy and run around the park. As for the moms, we get to chat, compare stories,give eachother advice, and enjoy each other.
This is Tanner, Katelynn & Hayden. Gary and I have decided that she may go out with both of these boys when she turns 16. Katelynn on the other hand has decided she does not want to date till she turns 28 years old. We are okay with that! :) I just loved this picture Katelynn is just chillin she is so funny!
And this would be the herd that invades the park once a week!
This is Maylee and her buddie Sydney. A few weeks ago I started letting Maylee get out of the stroller and start playing. She loves it! She plays in the dirt, swings and just whatever keeps her busy.










No comments:
Post a Comment