Thursday, May 13, 2010

Radom Cuteness!

I love my kids so much and they make my life so much more FUN! Here are just two cute little pictures of two of my kids.

Here is Aiden! On Tuesday we finally figured out that is hair was long enough for a foe-hawk he was so excited. After we got done he ran downstairs telling me to take a picture of him. He said "Okay first a mad face Mom." But he was just to excited so he still has a little smile on his face. He was so excited.

And how could this face not just make you smile! She melts my heart. I am so thankful for the this cheesy smile. She walks around the house with a huge smile on her face. Maylee being sick last week I did not see it much. But this week it is back and I have enjoyed every smile.

1 comment:

  1. Even dirty she looks cute! It is very nice to see her smiling!

    ReplyDelete