Sunday, May 29, 2011

The never ending Birthday!

I feel like our life has some dull moments and then times I feel like I can never catch up on blogging! And that is what I feel now, with the end of the school year here, birthdays and the birth of a new one. I feel so behind!! My attempt to get caught up!

1st UP Katelynn's Birthday


Gary and I chose to have a party for Katelynn a few weeks before her birthday. I really did not want to host a party a week after Dallin came! I also wanted her to know that it was her day. But after that her birthday just continued to drag on all month long! She loved it of course!

Her last year before she turns 8 years old and gets baptized! I really feel that the oldest child are the example and the one that the younger siblings look up to. As I watch Katelynn grow up I know that my other children have a great example to follow. A little about my girl!

  • Always willing to help.
  • Punishes herself.
  • Loves school.
  • Art, Art, Art, Art.... all this girl does
  • getting into makeup :/
  • Enjoys church
  • loves hanging out with friends and family
  • sweet
  • Loving
She is a great child. We are blessed to have her and could not be more thankful for such a sweet child!

No comments:

Post a Comment