Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Mother's Day





Dallin- I will start off with my youngest little child, who I am still waiting to formally meet! I was really hoping for the ultimate Mother's Day gift and he would come. BUT NOPE!! Still pregnant. His gift to me was to show me the things we as mother's do to get our precious children here on earth. Not only am I growing at a rapid pace, he decided at 2am to wake me with uncontrollable nausea after spending half of the early morning hours sick. I was finally able to get a little sleep before church. Thanks Dallin! You better be one cute boy!!!






Maylee- This sweet girl made me a beautiful picture in Nursery and gave me a few kisses! And what can I say her cuteness is a gift to me.









Katelynn- I know skipped a kid we will get to him. Katelynn made me tons of little mother's day project. Which I truly love each one of them. She took her time and put thought into each of them.







Aiden- Aiden taught me the biggest lesson this last week. Being in the last trimester pregnancy and life being rather crazy, I seemed to forget how blessed I am to be a mother and Aiden reminded me of that. I pick Aiden up 3 days a week from preschool and every time. "Aiden what did you learn?" Aiden always replies, "I don't know." This last Friday they had a mother's Day brunch they asked no siblings attended. It was so nice to have time with just my Aiden. He showed me to my seat and was so proud of all things he had made for me. We also got take a picture just me and my boy! This time with him truly made so grateful to be a mother. Then on Mother's Day after we were done with church. Aiden primary teacher topped it off when she told me how reverent Aiden was, and what a great example he is. And how he gets a reverent sticker every Sunday! It made my Mother's Day! Aiden reminded me that children make every holiday the best including Mother's Day which I would not be without each one of my lovely children.

No comments:

Post a Comment