Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Favorite Stage!

I was laying in bed with Dallin laying on my chest and I thought this is my favorite stage! But then I had to laugh at myself because I find myself thinking that about each of my children and then a hour later maybe not my favorite stage of life!

Pros and Cons of their Stages!

Dallin- Pro I love his age so cute, cuddly, sweet, new, love, just a joy!
Con Not sleeping through the night! And deciding that 1am is daytime!

Maylee- Pro I love this stage because she learns something new everyday! She can communicate and she has the cutest little voice, sings and dances so cute!
Con One word FITS

Aiden- Pro I love Aiden's imagination, I love the things he says (Holy Guacamole) His perspective on life! I love just to set back and watch Aiden play and see what adventure he will come up with today!
Con Craziness, this kid never ever stops. He also dramatizes everything!

Katelynn- Pro She is my first so everything is my first also! I love watching her grow and learning with her! And she is good example for her siblings.
Con At times she is 7, 17 or 2 years old!( I like my 7 year old!)

No comments:

Post a Comment