Sunday, May 15, 2011

In the last days

Huge I think would be a understatement! I really hope the camera added Oh about 30lbs and the angle Aiden is holding the camera added a few more pounds!!


The bed is set up, the blankets are made, the car seat is in the car, the blessing is done, my dad and step-mom got in town today, Gary is off!! So part of me is like OKAY Dallin anytime would be great!! But today the anxiety finally set in. I stress that something will go wrong. I know not the most optimistic attitude to have. I just can't wait for Tuesday morning to be here and my little boy to be in my arms!

3 comments:

  1. Korina, everything will go okay! Stop stressing so much. We'll be praying for you though. We are super excited for Dallin to make his first appearance. My mom & your dad better bring home lots of pictures. Love you. Enjoy your last day with 3 kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna do fine!! Even if it doesn't all go according to plan, remember you have a great doctor taking care of you. All will be well! Good luck and try to relax today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you wouldn't be a good mother if you didn't stress that something could go wrong. Just try to relax today and get as much sleep as you can, you are going to need it! :) Good luck and see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete