Saturday, March 13, 2010

To My Future Grandchild

Dear Future Grandchild,
I hope that you will re-enact your father's childhood, just so maybe he will be blessed with pateince. Let me give you some examples of the things your father has done lately.

Monday went to Subway for dinner. I went to one that had a drive thu this is how the conversation went:

Grandma(That's Me)-Yes I would like a Turkey on White.
Aiden- Butt
Grandma-(trying to ignore Aiden) Lettuce
Aiden-Butt
Grandma- STOP IT!!
Subway worker- What I'm sorry
Grandma- No No not you sorry, my son
Grandma- Pickles
Aiden- Butt
it continued for all the add ons
Subway worker- hold on one moment
Grandma- Aiden if you don't stop it you are going to bed when we get home
Aiden- Its not me Mom it's Mr. Potato Head
Grandma- Well if Mr. Potato Head doesn't stop it I am throwing him out the window
Subway worker- I'm sorry Mam
Grandma- Sorry not you my son
Subway worker- UHHH
Grandma- No not my son out the window, I don't know!!

Good times good times

Incident #2
- On Wednesday I made this dish it consist of rice, chicken, cream of chicken, French's onions, and broccoli. Aiden would not eat it until I put ketchup on his plate!! SO GROSS!! Then he ate the whole thing

Incident #3
- Aiden packing for his mission. He packed up his Thomas backpack for his mission. He contained 3 trucks, a few dinosaurs, a BYU football, money and yes don't forget the ketchup.

Incident #4
- He only wears pant that he can put on without unbuttoning them. If you have to unbutton them he says there to tight and will not wear them.

Incident #5
- He is always awake before 6:30am

Incident #6
-He is always picking on his sisters, anything and everything he can possibly do, to drive them crazy.

Incident #7
-No matter what I cook and how many times I cook it, he says I don't like this. And every time I have to force him to eat the first bite, then he realizes he loves it.

Incident #8
-Can destroy a room in under a 2 minutes or pull all of his clothes out of dresser in less then a minute.

Incident #9
-Whenever I ask him to set still. He sets with his eyes as big as apples with this silly smile on his face. It takes everything for me not to laugh at him.

Incident #10
-Climbing on top of anything and everything and jumping off of it.

I could go on, but dear sweet grandchild I feel that you have got a clue on your mission here on earth! .

Love,
Your favorite Grandma

I do love my Aiden, more than anything! He is so much fun and feels are life with excitement. But at the same time some of craziness I feel needs to be written down so I can remember these great memories. That I look back and laugh so hard at. He is a true blessing in our home and we would be bored without him. Aiden will always be my baby no matter how many kids we have. He feels our home with such great memories and love.

4 comments:

  1. That boy cracks me up! He is so funny. Seriously, if he and Rebecca ever really hooked up, their kids would be WILD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the reasons Lukey loves him so much! Two of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house would definitely be boring without him. You've got your hands full, but isn't that what we love about boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ketchup is very good for you! It helps prevent cancer!

    ReplyDelete