This year we decided to put Katelynn in a class at the local Rec Center. I read off the list of the classes she could do and she wanted to try out T-ball. She had her first class about two weeks ago. She loved it!! She is the only girl, but doesn't even seem to mind it. One of her friends' Hayden is in the class; she likes having one of her buddies in the class. She looks forward to the class all week. She has really enjoyed herself!!!!
Here is the pictures of the sweet girl before hitting the ball.
Aiden and his partner in crime Rebecca

Y-E-A-H!! 









How fun. I love that picture of Hayden & Rebecca. It turned out better than the one I got, I might have to steal it for my blog. I'm glad they're in the class.
ReplyDeleteFun times for both kids, it looks like!
ReplyDelete