We were able to take a trip up to California. We went to Disneyland, California Adventures and Knottsberry Farm! We had such a great time. So I thought I would break up a few blogs to tell how much everyone loved the vacation. Since we always do oldest first I am starting with our youngest little Maylee!!
I was really worried about taking Maylee on this trip. Maylee loves her schedule and when it is nap time she wants to be in her bed. The thought of being at Disneyland with a grouchy little girl was on my mind. Well Maylee surprised me!! She was great!! She loved it. She had a huge smile on her face and just watched everything going on. She was just so good and easy. I just kept telling Gary "I can 't believe how great Maylee is being!" She is such a good baby!!

Maylee's favorite ride was its Small World. When Maylee gets excited she waves her arm. She was waving that arm through out the whole ride it was so funny!













I should've let you borrow my sit and stand! why didn't I think of that one?? I'm so glad she was good for you
ReplyDelete