Friday, March 12, 2010

Half Marathon!

Since the beginning of January a few of my friends and I decided we were going to train to run a marathon. The half marathon date was May 7, 2010 I believe. So we begun the training schedule at times and still do think we are crazy!! Then last week we found one closer, but also 3 weeks earlier then the other one. We decided lets go for that one! The new half marathon is April 24, 2010. I was delaying to pay for the fact that I am still a little nervous and once I pay I have to do it!!!! Today Sarah called and said they are only accepting the first 250 runners. So we thought we better get our butts in gear and register. I am officially registered for my first half marathon. The half marathon is taking place in Hurricane, UT. Last week we bumped it up and ran 7 miles and tomorrow the plan is to run 8 miles! AHHHH!! Wish me luck!!

1 comment: