Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blackmail Photo

I believe as parents we need to have a few photos we can hold over our children's heads!! Mostly as they become lovely teenagers and start to think about dating!! One day while Katelynn was at school we had one of Aiden's friends over Luke. I went upstairs to put Maylee to bed and found them playing in the "Clubhouse." I ended up moving the "Clubhouse" into Aiden's room so they could continue to play. I had to snatch a few pictures of
these cute boys.



In their defense! This was the most manly dollhouse ever. They had a war room and the only thing going on in the house was fighting between their toys. Katelynn dollhouse was just the first thing they found that resembled a clubhouse!

1 comment:

  1. I think the faces they are making more than enough make up for them playing with a "girl" toy! :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete