When we first got to Disneyland Gary took him on one of the Star Wars rides and to say the least Aiden was not impressed. After that for the next two rides was "NO I don't want to go I'll wait with Maylee." We threw him on it anyways and of course he loved it. By the end of the vacation no matter what ride we were on he had is hands were up in the air. He had a great time.
This ride was at Knottsberry Farm and it is one I would love to take home with me. The kids have to move the stick back and forth to make it move.













Man, I wish my kids would crash at dinner like that! Instead mine go crazy like they've been couped up in the hotel all day. No one would notice they spent the whole day running around, and having fun.
ReplyDelete