I started the pattern going in for a appointment. Everything looking good and next appointment I get a ultrasound!!! YIPPEE!! I am so excited to see him. I have to be honest lately I am so ready to be done!!! Very ready. Want a healthy baby so I just hope May hurries up and gets here. My short term goal at this point is April 1st this will be my last full month of pregnancy and how excited I will be!
Aiden next- I decided that we needed a new pediatrician I have not been happy with ours for awhile, but loved the convince of our current pediatrician. But a new baby meant I need a good doctor!! So with 2 months to go I thought I better get busy. Aiden was the first victim!! Before we went I told Gary I was a little nervous, that I may find out our kids are not perfect!!! :/ They came in weighed him 42lbs and 44inches tall. Then the nurse gave him a hearing test. Looks at me and says he failed in both ears.... Aiden always has had bad allergies this time of year. They think that may be why he failed the hearing test. There is a lot fluid and wax in his ears, so we are hoping that is why he failed. All I kept thinking, "I am terrible mom all I do is yell at the poor kid, he can't hear me!!" First is to get his allergies under control so he is on 3 different allergy medicines, And in about a month the doctor wants us to take him to a allergy specialist. It has been a long few weeks, he has not slept through the night in probably two weeks, which means either have I. Then the poor kid had to get 5 shots. And the nurses kept saying no more till 11. Which is the only reason why he agreed to it. Did I tell you the allergy test that he will have next month is blood work! Oh is he going to be happy. Other then his killer allergies, he is happy healthy little boy!! And I am very grateful for his smiling face.
Maylee!- Had her two year check up! She weighs 23lbs which is just about average the doctor said she looks so skinny because she 36inches tall. She is in the 96 percentile for her height! Thank you Daddy! He said the reason why her feet go inward is because she is so tall and is only going to get taller so her bones are long which for now makes her feet go inward. In other words we are going to have a very tall girl on our hands! They will watch for now, but most likely has she gets taller her feet will straighten out. Her heart sounded good which is nice. And like her brother has terrible allergy she is now on two allergy medicines and he would also like to send her to the specialist when we take Aiden in. She had to have 3 shots and other then allergy issues is also very healthy little girl.
By the way Aiden likes are new pediatrician because he always talks star wars to Aiden and knows the names of the action figures Aiden brings in! Aiden things its so cool!










That is one reason Hayden likes the pediatrician too. It's never fun knowing your kids have more tests, but good to know what's going on and at least it's fixable right?
ReplyDeleteEven if something wasn't perfect with your kids. They would ALWAYS be perfect in your eyes. I'm glad you have 3 happy healthy kids, and 1 on the way!!!
ReplyDelete