Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Two Years Old!


WOW! I can't believe my baby girl is 2 years old. How these two years have flown by. And how blessed we are to get to raise this wonderful little girl. Maylee is so much fun and just so darn cute. Katelynn is our sweet child, Aiden our crazy one, and Maylee we call her our CHEESY child! For the fact that she has the biggest cheesiest smile that is so contagious. I love my girl. Unless she is awaken before she wants to be, she is the easiest and happiest kid! I really love this girl!

A little about Maylee

Nick Names: May May, May, and Meelee

Weight: A whopping 21lbs

Food: This girl can eat, again I have no idea where she puts it! Right now she is in to cheese.
Maybe that is why she has such a cheesy smile! :) But really this girl loves to eat!

Shows.: She cracks me up she likes Mickey Mouse clubhouse, but when she watches it she finds her Minnie Mouse and holds it up to the TV. And she likes Sesame Street and again when she watches it she holds her Elmo up to the TV. So funny!!

Toys: She loves Barbies, Elmo, Baby and PUPPIES!
She is my first child to have a true obsession with animals. She goes outside and sees the pigeon and screams, "Duckies!" And gets so upset when the fly away. She loves to go over my friend Marlo's house to play with her Doggie.

Friends: She loves Syd Syd they are so funny to watch when the play together.

Tattle Telling: She tattles on Aiden all the time! "Mom Aiden Mean!" " Aiden NO!" (meaning tell Aiden no!)

Songs: Sunbeam, Popcorn popping, Spider

I know she is mine, so I have to feel this way. But she makes me so happy! I love just looking at this girl, she is just too cute! I love being her mom and am beyond blessed to have her in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Maylee. You are one blessed little girl to have such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete