Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A day in Aiden's Mouth



To be honest it scares me to death to think of feeding 2 growing teenage boys. My boy is only 4 and some days I marvel at the amount that he intakes. He eats and if he is not eating he is usually complaining that he is starving!!! "SO HUNGRY MOM!!" This is what I saw him eat today. I am sure I either didn't see him eat a few things or I forgot. Where he puts it I have no idea!!!!

A bowl of cereal with milk
Chocolate pudding( I KNOW so not the breakfast for champion)
banana
Peanut butter sandwich
bowl of Cheetos
OH look its only 11am!
3 cookies
A bowl of dry cereal
A honey bun
apple
Oh its 3:30pm(this is when I have to hear I am starving, because I would like him to eat dinner)
Sonic Slush (finished the slush and started eating the cup!)
Carrots
Chicken nuggets
Steamed Broccoli
Ice Cream

Luckily this kid will eat fruit and he will eat veggies! Even I didn't realize how much he eats until today I decided to blog it! I told Gary he may need to continue to work his second job just to feed this boy! This last time we went for a check up he was in the 50 percentile for his weight. I guess for now he can enjoy his speedy metabolism!

3 comments:

  1. I feel for ya, but at the same time, put yourself in MY shoes... I have to someday feed 5 boys!! And they all eat like Aiden right now! I swear I live in the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Zach eats he eats. But it's not all day. Now Kayla on the other hand will have something in her hand all day long. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those styrofoam cups are mighty tasty! Haha, that's pretty funny. I think I should do this with Syd. That girl doesn't eat anything, at least it seems. He's a growing boy!

    ReplyDelete