I am 7 months pregnant today AND I am in the third trimester!! YAHOO!! I feel like this month I know I have so I am hoping Dallin also has we have done the most growing! My stomach and OH yeah my butt are for sure pregnant. No denying it any longer. The baby is doing well and still out of all the pregnancy this one really has been better then the other ones. I passed my glucose test!! YIPPEE so I only had to take it once. I did not want to set out the doctors office for three hours to say the least. I go back to the doctor in two weeks.
So here is my pregnancy gripe! You can skip this next paragraph it really is a pittygraph! :) I always thought I had restless leg syndrome when going on long car rides or sitting to long. But this last Thursday night. I found out what restless leg syndrome really is. I think from Thursday to Sunday night I may have slept a total of 4 hours. By Sunday I woke up or when the sun came up with a head cold and felt like a bus had ran me over. Finally Sunday I did some Internet searches and figured out how to deal with it. Sunday I got some much needed sleep!!
Back to being optimistic. I have to say one thing I love is how active Dallin is! He is always moving which I love it! He lets me know that he is healthy and enjoying life in my tummy!! Only 11 weeks to go! Can't wait till May so I can meet this little man!
1 week ago










Glad you are both doing so well!
ReplyDelete