Driving to my sisters house was fun due to my car was in the shop and still is... so sad I miss it so much. I will be so grateful for it once we get it back. Aiden has made it is goal in life to bug each of his sister equally and he has mastered this goal to say the least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the three of them shoved in the back of the car OH was it fun.
UNLV played against Wyoming it was a lot fun and we had a great time. I had not been to a game since we were in college and the seats were really good also.


And also I found a reason to be happy that Katelynn does not like to dance!! When these girls came out in these TINY little uniforms. A little too short for this mama!!
Most importantly UNLV won the game!











Good thing you hadnt had the baby already. You would of had to have your sister come to you instead. Looks like you got to have a fun date night though.
ReplyDelete