Just a little journaling about what each of us our up to right now.
Aiden got sick last Saturday and had a fever from Saturday-Thursday. I really have never seen him so sick. He spent the whole week in the house. Gary came home in between both jobs, to be a driver. I did not want him out, and I really did not want him sharing his sickness!! So when Katelynn left in the morning she got Lysoled and soaped before leaving!! He took a nap every day on his own. Aiden does not take naps, so him taking them on his own has been very strange! He literally feel asleep on the stairs one day. Poor kid!! But today I had my old Aiden back and I am happy to have a non sick boy once again.
Katelynn- This is not bragging but this week academically has been big for Katelynn, and I know when Aiden gets into first grade. I will wonder where was Katelynn at this point!!! So this week Katelynn is now officially on 2nd Grade Sight words!! And she passed her Big Adding Math Test with her Math Facts. We were really excited. She was also super excited to start ballet. And she sure does look cute all dressed up. But the only thing is........ She loves the idea of being a girly girl but to much of my blood must be running through her. She was miserable. I am making her finish out the class, and then we will try something new!
Maylee is just still a silly sweet girl!Dad-WORKING!!! :) And loving being done with school. He feels like now he can really just relax and enjoy!
Mom- Well for me it has been a crazy 2 weeks. Aiden being sick and then I read a friends blog where her friends son past away at the age of 20 months old. It really has hit me hard. Maylee is only 21 months old. I could not imagine my life without my kids. So I have went from paranoid to psychotic. I check on them well like 3 times a night, but not only check on them. I make sure they are breathing if I can't hear them I move their arms or put my finger under there nose. I know I said PSYCHOTIC!!
Pregnancy is going, good days and bad days. Still working out, I am down to about 1.5 miles then I get light headed and have to stop. I am hoping to keep getting out there. I never regret working out!
This week has been crazy Aiden has been sick and last Thursday I started working, I am really excited and hoping to figure everything out. And as for my co-worker I had to snag a picture of one of them. It's a good thing she is adorabale!!

That's right I was able to get a job from home. My Sister-in-law owns her own business and had a opening. I am really excited. This year we really want to build up our Saving account and since we have lived off Gary's Salary for this long there is no reason why we can't save my checks. I am really thankful and feel blessed for this opportunity.
That's what the Maynor's have been up to!!










So fun to read. I love those pictures too.
ReplyDeleteThats to bad he was sick for so long. Glad he is doing better. Love the co-worker she's really cute. Thats so awesome to be able to work from home. If she ever has any more openings I would be happy to fill one.
ReplyDelete