It's officially the last week of my second trimester!! Next Tuesday I will be in the third trimester!! I want the baby to wait till May but I can't wait for May to get here!!! I'm excited to meet this little guy. Today I had a appointment everything is still going good. And I had to take the dreaded glucose test. Before I never thought twice about this test, but I failed it with Maylee and I had to take the three hour test it was awful. So I am hoping and praying that I passed and I do not hear from my doctor tomorrow.
We finally got rooms organized. I decided last week it being a 3 day weekend we needed to do some major cleaning. It was well worth it every room was cleaned and it is so nice to have a nice clean home once again! It has just been so relaxing and come today where I am determined to keep this house clean and not let anything stalk up. So like a good house wife I start the laundry and OF COURSE the washing machine breaks!!! JOY JOY!! It has a warranty on it so hopefully they get it fixed fast until then laundry in the tub!! But we did finally get the kids rooms organized all three kids are in one room. YES that is three twin beds and three dressers! If you are wondering how!! It goes dresser, closet, dresser, bunk beds, dresser, Bed door! With a small rectangle open space in the middle. Pictures are up girls and boys stuff of course. And now Dallin's room is empty that will be the next project. Toys are still in the garage!
1 week ago










Hey, I can bring you a key to my house and you can use my washer and dryer if you want. The water, gas and electricity are still on.
ReplyDeleteGlad u got the room oraganized. That really sucks about the washer though. Hope it gets fixed soon!
ReplyDelete