Monday, March 7, 2011

10 MORE WEEKS!!!

That's right as of tomorrow I will only have 10 more weeks. 10 sounds so small then I think that is 70 days! Still a way to go!! But it is getting here.

I finally started to prepare for the baby. I really did not need much. Actually all I really need is a two kid stroller since ours broke and a dresser. So since I only needed 2 things I thought what is a want!! So this weekend we went to Children's Orchard and found and bought a BUMBO! They look really cool I wanted one with Maylee but was not going to pay 40.00 for Maylee to set in something!! I found a good used deal at Children Orchard!! Then Gary told me to go ahead and just buy the stroller we wanted. So a Sit N Stand stroller is on its way to my house has we speak/type/read!! I also started buying diapers here and there when I go grocery shopping.

I also ordered and already received a breastfeeding book. Once again I determine to breastfeed. There is a few chapters to read while your pregnant to prepare for breastfeeding. I think it is kind of silly I have to read a book, for something I should do so naturally. But I guess I must not be the only women with this problem or there would not be a BILLION books out there!! This most likely will be our last baby. And I really really would like to breastfeed, but part of me fears I will not be able to once again...

For Family Home Evening last night we made a paper ring for how many weeks we have till Dallin gets here! And talked about it all three kids enjoyed decorating their rings and guessing what they thought our newest member of our family was going to look like! They are pretty sure he will have 2 eyes, one nose, and one smile!! But Katelynn did warn us and she does have plenty of experience by now he will cry a lot!!!

4 comments:

  1. 70 days sounds far away, but it will fly! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to meet baby Dallin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am excited for you. I hope that your breastfeeding plan works out this time. O and I love Katelynn's warning. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when I had 10 weeks left and now only about 2! It goes by so fast, especially when you have lots of things keeping you busy. That ring idea is really cute. I wish I had thought of something like that. Instead I have Teagan saying "baby Riley will be here in a few weeks"... not that clearly, but you get the gist.

    ReplyDelete