Now if only it was me! A few months ago our neighbor moved in his name is pronounced ME! I am not sure how to spell his name. But ME is not the most friendliest neighbor in world he does his own thing we do ours. Really it works for me, I don't want a overly friendly neighbor that wants to talk every time I go outside my door. We give each other a simple wave when we see each other and that's it.
But Aiden on the other hand thinks it is awesome that his name is ME! He gets so excited if he sees that ME is outside, he runs upstairs "MOM MOM ME is outside!" Driving home and he sees him Aiden jumps out of the car and with the biggest smile ever runs up, "HI ME!"
We were going to pick up Katelynn the other day from school and Aiden was of course was driving me crazy.
MoM: "Aiden be nice to me!"
Aiden: HA HA I am nice to ME, he is our neighbor.
Mom: "Aiden be nice to your mother me!"
Aiden: Me isn't my mom!!
AHHHH This boy! I really just had to hold in from laughing such a smart mouth on him!
1 week ago










No comments:
Post a Comment