I am 32 weeks and a few days!! Those days are important it puts me just a little bit closer to getting to meet this little man! I went to the doctor on Thursday and was able to see my little man, which he is for sure a boy. No doubt about it. I was so excited for this ultrasound, but to be honest to see his little face, I can't wait to meet him. His cute little lips and nose. They took a picture of his profile. Katelynn his a little concerned if his forehead will really be that big!! :P Great quality ultrasound pictures are. He is weighing in at 4lbs 3ounces (give or take 10 ounces.) Right were he is supposed to be. With all my children I have either been induced or with Maylee a C-section, but did not find out till the very end when giving us at the most a few days to get ready. Thursday I was told May 17th, kind of nice knowing the exact date. Then today I received a phone call telling me the time!!! WHAT already I have a appointment. Kind of weird to know so much. I hope this month flies by I so what to meet this little boy.
How am I feeling. I only have 6 and half weeks, but still seems so long and so far away. I have so much to do, but just have no motivation and energy to do any of it!! I woke up with a cold sore a few weeks ago, and as soon as one heals another pops up. I feel like bending over his a workout all on its own! I am still getting out and walking, more now not to loose or to maintain just to prove to myself that I can still do it. I am enjoying the movement, this baby never stops moving. Really always going. I love it!!
Oh yes I finally started going through baby thing to find all of Dallins things! Other than that we are doing good! Just very anxious for May to arrive!!
16 hours ago










No comments:
Post a Comment