I know I do complain about being pregnant. But I try not to, for the fact that I realize it is a blessing to be able to carry a child. And I have plenty of friends who would be on bed rest for 9months in order to bring a child into this world. I love that the Lord gave me the ability to bring children into the world. BUT that does not mean I enjoy being pregnant!! Love the fact that I can get pregnant!! VERY GRATEFUL!!! Please don't think I am not grateful, I would be pregnant the rest of my life in order to bring these wonderful kids into our lives!!!
And at this point I'm done okay we are done. Four kids is plenty we both feel that 4 kids is plenty and we are grateful for each and every one of them. I writing this blog so in a few years when the future Korina thinks maybe we should have another baby!! And the future Korina will say, "Dallin wasn't that bad I can do it again!" I say that every time!! (well replacing the last child name in there instead of Dallin)!
So future Korina, YOU STINK AT BEING PREGNANT DO NOT DO IT AGAIN!!!! If you think it is revelation make sure and pray, pray and oh yes pray again don't doubt just make sure it's not baby hungriness!!
Puking every day for 9 months NOT FUN!! (NO IT DID NOT GO AWAY)
Gaining weight and looking like a HIPPO! (YES REALLY A HIPPO)
Heartburn I mean TUMS by 8am in the morning!
NO Sleep! everyone says enjoy your sleep before the baby gets here, WHAT enjoy what sleep!! Between the 12 bathroom breaks a night and turning from side to side every five min!
Fighting insurance
Uncomfortable!!
Hormones
YOU ALREADY have 4 kids!!!
ALL WORTH IT YES 100%!
But Future Korina NO!!!
Sunday was a really bad day. I was just really really uncomfortable, I felt awful. My feet swelled so badly I actually got blisters on the side of them from rubbing on my shoes.
SO KORINA the answer is NO, go hold someone elses baby!!
1 week ago










You are so funny. But you're just tempting fate. Now you're sure to get those promptings in about 2 years. Smart to write to your future self. :)
ReplyDeleteDito on Sarah's comment. But I have to say after I had my 2 the baby urge just wasnt there. I do think about it on occasion even now but then I think about poopy diapers, puking, sleepless nights, and crying babies and I'm reminded why I stopped. And No, I wouldnt have one now anyway.
ReplyDelete